Professional Drum Teachers
Drummer Dmitry Orujov | DDrums School
Head of DDrums Studio
Author of training programs
The experience of the game is 25 years.
Teaching experience of 20 years.
I play in various styles from jazz to metal.
1. The head of the drum school of the studio for a long time worked in a jazz orchestra, circus, studio, in various rock, jazz, and funk groups, extensive experience in concert and club work.
2. Repeatedly recognized as the best drummer of various festivals, as well as the best drummer of Mr. Togliatti.
3. He toured a lot in our vast country, as well as abroad. (Moscow, Samara, Tolyatti, Otradny, Cherkasy, Tiraspol, Chisinau, Kogalym, Seattle, Bellevue, Portland, Spokane, Sacramento, Denver, Chicago, etc.)
The largest tour was in the largest cities of America with the Open Skies group, which lasted half a year.
4. He played in such groups as Reform, Formula 10-20, BN, Harley woke up, Bereshi, with the famous chansonnier Garrick Karapetyan. For a long time he worked as a session concert drummer in the Open Sky group, as well as in the RCI-records studio.
5. Participant in the Autograd festivals, as well as the Russian Field, Bridges of Love (Sacramento USA), Bethlehem Star (Moscow Youth Palace).
6. A member of the jury of the Russian Field festival, as well as a competition for drummers (Muztorg musical instrument store).
7. Played on the same stage with the bands Night Snipers, Ken Hensley (Uriah Heep).
8. I had a chance to play live with such famous musicians as Mikhail Davydov (keyboard player, thin hands Larisa Dolina), Vlad Pozdeev (keyboard player Igor Sarukhanov), Alexei Antonov guitarist of the band "Lovely bull", Stas Aryants bass guitar (Soso Pavliashvili, Irina Ponarovskaya) , Arnold Iass keys (Laima Vaikule). Lesha Kozhanov (bass guitarist of the band Mill). For a long time he worked with former members of VIA “Volgari” Alexander Anastasiev clav, Yuri Adamovich (bass guitar), worked under the direction of conductor Valery Murzov (jazz orchestra) and so on.
9. For 3 seasons he worked as a drummer in circus programs of the Moscow Circus, with such artists as Askold. and edward
Zapashny (attraction tigers), Mikhail Baghdasarov (attraction tigers), and others.
Studio D Drums
Concert tour of America.
Audio recordings featuring D Orujov
Studio and demo
Live from concerts
Recording in the studio Gigant Record Moscow
Concert at the rock club Ataka